View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 07:11 PM   #29
Giggleton
Banned
Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penforhire View Post
Non-ownership generally means free for the taking. As Iguana mentioned, you can take my carbon atoms over my cold dead body (excluding what I exhale or otherwise emit). Ownership means you can't use mine.
Well I guess we run into problems when we use general meanings then. Let's use a more specific meaning of the term non-ownership. This means that the object in question is owned by everyone. Therefore we all have equal rights to the object.

Extending from one object to all, we cannot take anything because it is already there.
Giggleton is offline   Reply With Quote