View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 09:15 AM   #14
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
There are many pages of comments on that video page, many complaining about problems. Too bad he does not care enough to respond (unless he does not understand how it worked but just blindly followed instructions he found here)...

It would be nice if people who make videos give a little credit to those who CREATED the information he is using in his video.
Credit where credit is due is always nice.
And in this case, perhaps that author's readers would have known where to find the answer to the problem the author had created.

arkarain updated the comments section of that video, so that may lessen one source of these "E006 Help Me" posts.

I left the anger in my post on purpose, unprofessional as it was, because I decided that it didn't hurt readers to know that having to fix someone else's plagiarized hack pisses a person off.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote