View Single Post
Old 11-01-2007, 11:31 AM   #72
nathantw
Zealot
nathantw doesn't litternathantw doesn't litternathantw doesn't litter

Device: 505
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHugger View Post
[*]The eConnect Store interface is feeble especially when you are trying to download your 100 free classics. There is no concept of a shopping cart or making multiple selections. It's purely one at a time - painful. You would think that they are trying to make it hard to get your free books...... (c8[/LIST]
Not having a shopping cart was the biggest pain I've ever experienced with any online software. If they're going to offer the same 100 classic books to everyone for free, why not just have a package to download? Am I to assume that after I downloaded the 100 classics that they had listed on their website was just a sample of the classics I could download for free and that I could have downloaded ANY classic they had online for free?

I ended up getting 99 free books downloaded because of all the problems I had trying to download all the books mainly because they didn't have a shopping cart. I think I purchased a few of the same books a couple times by mistake. It was just a mess. I also ended up purchasing one book for $1.99 that I didn't mean to buy too. Oh man, what a mess and so very time consuming.
nathantw is offline   Reply With Quote