View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 06:43 PM   #10
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_bike_kite View Post
I came across multiple versions of books all named the same but with different file extensions. The problem was that I need to search for meta data (and book covers) for each individual file which added to the time it took me to build my library.
If these were the same book in different formats then you could have handled it by having the If books with similar titles and authors found, merge the new files automatically feature checked under Preferences - Add/Save - Adding books tab when adding books. Then all those various formats would be in one "book" and you would just need to update the metadata once for all formats.

Or

After the fact highlight all of the same books in various formats and use the merge feature to put them all under one "book" and then update the metadata for all formats at once.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote