View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 12:37 PM   #3
calvin-c
Guru
calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moon+ Pro
Recently (don't remember exactly when, but it's within the last couple of weeks) I emailed FW's CS about 3 ebooks I'd found that I couldn't download. (Download is not authorized for this retailer.) That was on a Friday so I wasn't surprised that it took them a couple of days to respond, but when they did they'd fixed the problem with 2 of the books & told me that the 3rd book was no longer available. (I have a real issue with them not notifying people before the books become 'unavailable' but that's discussed on another thread-in fact on several other threads IIRC.)

Anyway, it appears, from that, that some of the issues are technical rather than contractual. Either that or they're 'burning the weekend candle' fixing those contractual issues. (Or maybe I just got real lucky.)
calvin-c is offline   Reply With Quote