View Single Post
Old 11-23-2015, 07:54 PM   #13
bfisher
Wizard
bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T3, Galaxy (Aldiko, Kobo app)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GA Russell View Post
I thought I might bump this thread to remind all who are interested in such things as Christmastime mysteries of the existence of this book.

I looked for, and found, my copy the other day.

I begin to celebrate the Advent/pre-Christmas season each year the day after the Grey Cup game, which this year will be played Nov. 29. The rest of America usually calls the day after the Grey Cup game Cyber Monday!
How about that Redblacks play to get into the Grey Cup? I know what I'll be watching this Sunday.
bfisher is offline   Reply With Quote