View Single Post
Old 11-07-2008, 11:01 AM   #67
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by daesdaemar View Post
I'm a newbie and this may be stupid, but I NEED to learn.

I'm using BC 2.52, Word 2007 on Vista 64. I can open the BC template in Word and import my file. Now, at this step do I simply hit the create lrf command or should I make my own format changes and then hit the create lrf command?
Hi daesdaemar,
Good question.
Just for clarity. Make sure you're not opening the BC template but create a document using the template. (This can be done by double clicking on the template.)

Now to answer your question
The "Create LRF..." creates the final LRF document. So usually that is the last step.

STEPS
1. Create an new document using the template
2. Import the document
3. Modify the document
4. Save the document
5. "Create LRF..." (or MOBI/IMP)
Also BookCreator requires calibre, to make LRF books so make sure you have that installed.

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote