View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 07:03 PM   #23
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
I can think of a few things I wouldn't read, but they're all in the "disgusting" category—tales of pedophilia, incest, racist books; that kind of garbage. Other than that, I'm pretty much like anyone else who works in the oldest profession in the world. I'll read anything if the pay is right.
I agree but if I was paid to read only boring books (by my definition) I would possibly not last too long.

although I read mystery detective books where the perpetrator of the above acts is tracked down and arrested or killed etc. but books that glorify or appear (my opinion only) to appeal to pedophiles, rapists, sadists, or abusers in general, just too gross for me.

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote