View Single Post
Old 04-08-2011, 08:07 PM   #6
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by leecole View Post
Since the conversion process brings my system to it's knees (100% cpu) I haven't been willing to let it run any longer. I was hoping someone would have some clue as to maybe change a option that may help.
Go to preferences - behavior and change Job priority from Normal to Low and your computer should remain responsive during the conversion.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote