View Single Post
Old 12-30-2010, 03:04 PM   #13
Grace Elliot
Groupie
Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
I love 'free wheeling.' I use book forums a lot and love picking up recommendations. This is a new thing for me, since Borders closed down I no longer have a good local book store to browse covers and blurbs. Instead I have an eReader and love discussing books and have widened my range of favourite authors greatly.
I was tempted to take the next step and partake in reading challenges - but decided this is a step too far - will continue to impulse buy on recommendation.
Grace Elliot is offline   Reply With Quote