Thread: Firmware Update Kindle Collection Manager for Windows
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 11:26 AM   #10
foghat
Evangelist
foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
AFAIK that's a Sony only thing, Kindle lets you sort my author, title or last read.

Some folks edit their title metadata to contain the books series number.

I'm experimenting with just making a simple Mobi file with the series listed in order and adding it to the collection (example below)...

Cool, I'm interested in the results. I've thought about adding the book number to the title, but obviously would rather not - as that would bugger up the title sorting in other views. Unless of course you added the number to the end - so you don't get them sorted correctly, but at least you know what book comes next.
foghat is offline   Reply With Quote