View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 07:40 PM   #398
xtine
Addict
xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
JSWolf, I agree. I think I prefer the old one more but am using the new one now to see if I get used to it, or if I can "break it in" enought that it starts to look better

Blossom, might be something with USE_ALT_FONTS after all. I moved the USE_ALT_FONTS file to the fonts folder to temporarily disable it and spaces now showing appropriately. Both PW's are on 5.3.3 btw.

Probably not a problem though if you don't use the smallest font setting very much.
xtine is offline   Reply With Quote