View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 02:06 PM   #60
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProDigit View Post
Hey, sweety!
I can see even your kindle has decoloration, although it is very hard to see on the photo.
It's not as obvious as most people claim it is, but it is visible.

I think most of us see a white screen at first, and when we sit still, and stare/glare at the screen, see the decoloration. With a camera it may be that it tries to auto-correct the image, so that on the photo it's less visible!

It's also entirely possible that all this is just an optical illusion... I hope at least someone ever thought of it!
What you see is the JPEG artifact. I had to resize the photo in PSP7 and upload it then resave it with more compression or it be huge. Being someone who works with graphics I wasn't happy to see it adds those color specs and another thing is the camera refuses to use Flash with the PW's light set up high so that another problem capturing the screen. Any cheap digital camera without Flash adds that grainy color pixels. *sigh* It's just how it works. I'm having problems getting my Sony Digital Camera battery to charge.

Also make sure you view the pic in full size. The forum resizes it yet again till you click on it then click again to enlarge to it's original size.

There is so no color blobs whatsoever on my PW what you see it the limits of my camera and Paint Edit program.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote