View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 08:25 AM   #660
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
The Sansa Clips are probably the most favored MP3 players here at MobileRead. It's my favorite tech gadget, because it's always with me. I have music, audiobooks, podcasts, and FM radio instantly available in a high quality, low cost, tiny package.
Now I know why you guys love them so much - they're super! My husband has all but forgotten his envy of my SGP in his love for his Clip. It's loaded with his favorite music and he loves listening to the radio so he's happy as a clam

I love how simple it is to manage the content on there. I use MediaMonkey and it's a simple matter to plug it in and let MM sync whatever I want. I especially love that for my podcasts. I use the Audible Device Manager for their audiobooks; I haven't gotten around to loading MM with my non-Audible audiobooks yet (I keep them off my computer to save space; I think need to get an external hard drive just for audio content ). I'm very happy with my Clip
Loosheesh is offline   Reply With Quote