View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 10:54 PM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Acknowledgements, Disclaimer and Support

The new driver is based on the code from the existing Kobo driver. Extensive changes have been made to support the new firmware and devices. Without the work of the previous developer, this would not have been possible. And without Kovid developing calibre, it would be pointless.

Also, thanks to the people who did the beta testing. Without your help and prodding, it wouldn't have gotten done.

While every effort has been made to make sure the drivers works correctly, there is likely to be a problem somewhere. Don't blame the previous developer or Kovid.

If you find a problem, please report it here. I will deal with them as quickly as I can. I will probably ask for more information so I can work out what is going wrong. Polite reports will get a better response.

If you have a suggestion for an improvement, I am happy to hear it. I don't guarantee I will implement it, but I will give it a fair hearing.

Last edited by davidfor; 10-04-2012 at 11:09 PM.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote