View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 11:34 AM   #203
melmac
Wizard
melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS650, Sony T3
Quote:
Originally Posted by chilady1 View Post
Discover New Love Membership - does anyone know how often you get credits once you are a member? I joined last month received a credit which I used for a free book. It is now May and when I went to select one of the featured books, it added it to the cart with a cost. It wasn't free. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I thought you got one credit per month. I could be wrong.
Having the same issue, I have just tweeted asking them what's going on they were pretty prompt responding this way last time.
melmac is offline   Reply With Quote