View Single Post
Old 04-04-2012, 09:50 AM   #352
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
I try to update after every book. I also try to update the "Hey, Let's get some action going! What are we reading?" thread too.
This is my goal as well. I was hoping to add a bit more detail in my reports on what I read, but I'm finding I just don't have time for that. But I'm still managing to keep the list updated pretty much when I finish a book, and the What are we reading thread as well. This is the first time I've ever actually kept track of what I read with a list, and I'm finding it interesting.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote