View Single Post
Old 09-18-2011, 01:56 PM   #2
pidgeon92
Wizard
pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Kindle Voyage, Kindle DXG, Boox M90, Kobo Aura HD
If you still have the nook, I suggest posting to the nook subforum here with your issues. Unless your screen is broken, someone should be able to assist you to get it working again.

Any device is apt to crash now and again. I've had three Kindles, a nook, two Sonys and now a Boox M90, and they've all frozen at some point. The Boox is the only one that I've had real problems getting to start up again.

If I were you, I'd go with a Kindle. I'd also suggest a Sony, but there aren't any to be had right now. You didn't mention when your friend is going to be in the US, but if the new Sony is released by then, that would be a good choice.
pidgeon92 is offline   Reply With Quote