View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 07:30 AM   #22708
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Working on pot one of Frozen Summit Oolong. Yummy.

Did I mention loving the cute, 2 cup purple cast iron tea pot I got for Christmas? So cute. Even cuter was the Hubby's pout when I told him I took it to work. I have no understanding why he was pouting, every day it will remind me of him while I drink cup after cup of warm, healthy, yumminess. And the purple is Lucas' birth stone color.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote