View Single Post
Old 11-27-2006, 12:08 PM   #12
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommanderROR
A Font that I found very nice on the Iliad is Berling Antiqua. I'n not sure how well it would look for the "newsletter" thing though...
We can decide together on the content of the newsletter. The way I would do it is to automate the process and to allow for manual content if needed. For automated content we could add the following items (to name a few):
  • New Threads of the last x days (with/without replies?, iRex-only forum/all forums?)
  • New Polls (summary)
  • Most Active Threads (summary)
I am open for your suggestions.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote