View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013, 06:10 PM   #2604
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool The Dresden Files thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
Yesterday was a milestone of sorts for The Dresden Files thread! As you may already know The Dresden Files thread is a sub-thread in the Mobileread Forum, Reading Recommendations.

Nyssa created The Dresden Files thread on 09-16-2011 and yesterday The Dresden Files thread passed all the other non-sticky sub-threads in the Reading Recommendations Forum. The Dresden Files thread has now had 172,481 views and 2,624 posts (they're called replies by Mobileread) since it was started.

The Dresden Files thread numbers exceed all of the Sub-Forum, Book Clubs' many Sub-Forums (350+).

Of the five sticky sub-threads in the Reading Recommendations Forum only one exceeds The Dresden Files numbers and it is four and one half years older than The Dresden Files.

Nyssa originally asked that this thread be afforded Book Club status or become a sticky. Neither status was afforded it.

Congratulations, Nyssa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by leanansidhe View Post
Thanks for starting this thread Nyssa! And Alan you also deserve some credit here for keeping this thread alive with all of your informative posts of interviews with Jim, and all the videos/pictures/fan art for this series

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
Full credit to Alansplace, our Dresden Files Guru!!

As Leanansidhe has stated, Alan is the one who keeps this place active. He has been the backbone of this thread and I am very thankful to him for it!

Thank you Alan!

I'd also like to thank my fellow Dresden Files fans for making this thread a fun place to be.
You're very welcome, Nyssa!!

...and I agree, to all you fellow Dresden Files fans for making this thread such a wonderful and fun place to be.

alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote