View Single Post
Old 10-05-2008, 10:18 PM   #4
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
If I'm searching for a specific author or book, then yes the search is better. I'm thinking more of just scanning the bookshelves like the regular bookstore. Also, sometimes I can't remember an author's specific name, but I can remember that it started with an A or that I saw it on the first set of shelves at the book store, which means it either starts with A or B.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote