View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 06:43 AM   #4
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
McTwain I'm glad you had such a good experience with Kobo support! Thanks for sharing. May I ask what country you're in? I'd like to know which countries are and are not given this wonderful postage. My replacement (The Netherlands) went the other way around: I had to send mine first, and pay insured postage. Not until they received my Glo did they send me a new one.
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote