View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 11:52 PM   #10
scrapking
Evangelist
scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjohl View Post
I wish all of you Vox owners the best, I hope the addition of the Play store helped out somewhat, and that Kobo fixed the wake/sleep problem, and got netflix working!
What was wrong with Netflix? I got Netflix working on my Vox on Christmas Day 2011. I simply downloaded the installer from a website (it's been nearly 11 months so I don't recall which one, but might have been goodereaders.com) and it worked like a charm. Still does, last I checked.

Though I too did side-grade from the Vox to an e-ink reader, I waited for the Kobo Glo to do that. Now *that's* what I call having your cake and eating it too with an e-reader.

Though price-wise, your combo of used Touch with a Playbook is definitely a winner.
scrapking is offline   Reply With Quote