View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012, 04:16 AM   #46
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
This is a scary story indeed. I also think VictoriaP's advice is the best, although I myself would find it extremely difficult to keep calm under such circumstances.

It's also food for thought for the future. I have tried to avoid buying digital content that I could not liberate, but it's harder to do in some instances. I'm thinking about all the stuff on my iPad, for instance, and I'm a bit scared. Although I don't think Apple has a history of wiping out stuff from customer's devices, they could do it I'm sure, and with the apps I would also lose my content (created by me). A reminder to make device-independent backups regularly.

I do hope you manage to sort this out with Amazon.