Thread: Favorite Fonts
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2008, 07:13 PM   #17
DDHarriman
Guru
DDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura about

Device: Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS 505, Kindle DXG and Samsung Galaxy Note
Hi

Microsoft has for the tabletpc platform a powertoy called “My Font Tool”, where one can create a true type font from his handwriting: (http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/d.../tabletpc.mspx).

As I’m a hardcore tabletpc user (could not return to a “normal” laptop), I remembered I have had played with this some years ago… so… just for the kicks I uploaded a font of my handwriting into my Cybook, and presto… there I was reading my books with my handwriting!!! How about that!

I can tell you, reading the first pages of the test file from the Da Vinci Code in my handwriting… I almost laughted into tears…
DDHarriman is offline   Reply With Quote