View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 08:55 AM   #8
pphilipp
Addict
pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.pphilipp can grok the meaning of the universe.

Device: Apple iPad 3 (I have owned many other tablets)
Quote:
Originally Posted by soondai View Post
Got a first generation at the Verizon blowout yesterday.
Yep, me too. I couldn't pass up the price.

Now I'm gonna tell you the best thing you can do... upgrade the system to 4.3.1. It takes about an hour to upgrade and when you restart it you'll be quite pleased.

It's much like owning the new ipad 2 as far as the interface and software. It also can now use Garageband. My head is reeling on just how great this thing is now (I'm a musician).

Also have added several great apps which makes the overall experience 2nd to none. ((Using Wikipedia on the ipad is an experience unto itself.)) My daughter was stunned on how great youtube videos look... she couldn't believe they were being streamed by youtube. PocketBible is perhaps the best, simplest, most intuitive study tool I've tried on any platform.

Perhaps the best computer investment I've made yet.
pphilipp is offline   Reply With Quote