View Single Post
Old 02-03-2011, 09:38 AM   #56
steven522
binomial: homo legentem
steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iriver Story HD; Archos 80 G9
OK. I performed the update on my WPDN last night.

First, it does reset all user information, settings and apps. You will have to set back up your date/time, wireless access, and re-install all apps.

It does run faster than the 1/14 firmware. I had applied a graphics hack and an update to the JIT on the 1/14 and, to me at least, the 1/27 seems to run at about the same speed without any hacks applied. This is based off of the responsiveness of a couple of ereader apps and, of course, Angry Birds.

I will probably run a clean flash with no hacks for the weekend at least before I start looking into any "tweaks".
steven522 is offline   Reply With Quote