View Single Post
Old 01-28-2021, 08:49 AM   #42
Turtle91
A Hairy Wizard
Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 11/X/6/iPad 1,2,Air & Air Pro/Surface Pro/Kindle PW & Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shykat View Post
I just updated my iPhone to iOS 14.4 last night and now Marvin 3 won't open. I peeked at my old original Marvin and Gerty and both open just fine. I just happen to prefer Marvin 3 as it does what I need.

Does anyone have any suggestions on getting it to open or am I dead in the water?
Marvin should work fine. Try re-installing the app.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shykat View Post
Are there any other similar ebook readers that anyone can suggest or can you point me in the direction of where that discussion is.

Thank you!
Shykat

No - there are no similar ebook readers. Marvin is light years ahead of #2
Turtle91 is offline   Reply With Quote