View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 07:59 PM   #347
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertc88 View Post
Thinking I'll check out the 7/8" model for the Surface when it becomes available.

I spend way too much time on Tablet News checking out anticipated releases.
I've given that up a few years ago.
Even when perfectly fine with a new gadget: A few months later there will be something new that blows it out of the water.
I simply decide, whether I here and now get what I want and "need" for the moment.
And as I always say:
€ 500 or even € 800 may seem a lot at the moment of purchase. But if you break it down to an hourly rate, it's miniscule.
Let's say, I use a € 800 tablet for 2 years and on average 3 hours per day:
This adds up to about 2.200 hours of usage. That's about 36 €-cent per hour!
Even if I add costs for content and accessories, it's still way cheaper than 1 hour in cinema (> € 8 per hour with Popcorn and a softdrink). Not to mention dinner, vacations or just driving your car...
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote