View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 03:44 AM   #4
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
I'm running Ubuntu here, but 've used that (or something similar) on tons of different distros.

My guess is that you have some sort of funky iptables configuration (firewall?).

Maybe the easiest approach is to try and insert ("-I") the iptables rules instead of appending ("-A") - when appending them, another rule (DROP/REJECT) may bail out earlier.

Try to disable the firewall (if any). Try to flush the iptables configuration. Try to set the iptables policies to ACCEPT.

In any case, it's your iptables configuration which prevents this from working...
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote