View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 02:32 AM   #7
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete731 View Post
I don't know if it would work for you, but I read Overdrive library books from the Ontario library system on my Kobo Glo frequently. Right now I download them to ADE on my desktop, and then transfer them over, but I've been meaning to try getting them wirelessly. I'll give that a try tomorrow and let you know how it goes.
Let me know, but someone else said you can't do it without firing up your computer to transfer the book. Too bad, because I think Kobos are pretty sexy looking devices, unlike Sony's one and only one.

Last edited by xendula; 12-21-2012 at 09:18 AM.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote