View Single Post
Old 01-15-2012, 07:36 PM   #25
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis
The most annoying off-leash dogs are the ones that the owners have no control over. The little one that want to run under you wheels on the bike path. Little pests they are, but I don't want to squish one!

The owners stand impotently by, vaguely calling the doggie's name in soft pathestic sounds, Mitzi! get out of the way"

Of course the doggie ignores Her (it is usually her that is so STOOPID). Sometimes she she pathetically says "sorry" , but mostly looks away as the Mitzi shits on the path.

Last edited by SneakySnake; 01-15-2012 at 07:38 PM.
SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote