View Single Post
Old 05-11-2008, 08:21 PM   #5
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Turcic View Post
Hmmm good question. So far server resources are not an issue.

What I am trying to do is to discover sparely used features that could appear as "clutter" to our new members.
I can't say I've ever used it. I can see how a new member, searching for information on a specific issue, might find something there, but of course that depends on the accuracy of its list (for instance, a current "similar thread" to this one is PDF or similar holes? from 2006.

Is it possible, to reduce "clutter", to make it a collapsed list that you can "expand" if you desire? If not, well, my "vote" reflects my opinion (it's no great loss to me).

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote