Thread: Cold Turkey
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2011, 06:28 PM   #13
Apache
Readaholic
Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Surface Pro 6 / Galaxy Tab A 8"
Quote:
Originally Posted by wvcherrybomb View Post
I have been able to nearly eliminate my pbook collection over the last couple of years. This is due in part to my move to FL and away from any Ollie's location. I don't know of any bargain book stores in my area and I fully intend to keep it that way. I cannot be trusted in or around book stores and I'm aware so I avoid temptation. I have managed to give away all but the most important pbooks.

That being said, my ebook collection is completely out of control. I hate that Amazon knows me and is always showing me good stuff that I will like. It's pure torture that to even scroll down to read the reviews of a book we must pass the "suggestion line" of books that prey on our personal weaknesses.

At least my ebooks don't take up any space and don't require dusting.
My wife suggested that I would be able to get rid of my physical library after I got my NC. Blasphemy I told her.
Apache
Apache is offline   Reply With Quote