View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 02:33 PM   #14
Philantrop
Addict
Philantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Kindles (e-ink)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1611mac View Post
Nice work on the comparison charts. Perhaps a column could be added somewhere to note if there is a "sister app" that runs under OSX (such as Kindle) and if highlights/marks and location are synced between iOS and OSX and where the info is hosted (i.e.; Kindle account on Amazon)
Yes, sounds good. I'd say that should be a table on its own, though, to a) prevent the other tables from becoming excessively broad and b) to be able to add specifications for what exactly is synchronised and, as you pointed out, the storage backend and whatever else might be interesting.

I've no idea myself about these subjects, though, but as you seem knowledgeable about them, I think it would be really great if you went ahead and added them to the comparison.

(Don't be scared about Wikipedia's syntax, btw. It's really easy to learn and you could just copy one of the existing tables and use "Preview changes" to see if it looks good. And if it doesn't, don't despair - things can always be improved upon by anyone; after all, that's part of what Wikipedia is about.)
Philantrop is offline   Reply With Quote