View Single Post
Old 08-10-2010, 08:51 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanarita View Post
I have version 7.13, running on Windows 7, 64 bit, and the program will barely work. It freezes up every few minutes, and about 3/4 of the buttons and tabs will not click. I have to keep opening and closing the program to do things like select different books. I have looked at the FAQ, the manual, and the videos, but there is not much in the way of trouble-shooting tips.

I am a newbie, and I apologize if I am posting in the wrong section. I would really like to use the program!! Help!!
If you don't have it, download Process explorer from the Microsoft support site, way more info than task manager.
This will give you a clue to what is happening. It could be something is hogging your CPU. You may see something, like Anti-virus is running really hard....
7.13 runs well on XP (32 bit), but versions do have their own issues. You are the first W7 user to raise their hand on this one
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote