View Single Post
Old 10-25-2008, 09:18 PM   #64
SaraD
Groupie
SaraD plays well with othersSaraD plays well with othersSaraD plays well with othersSaraD plays well with othersSaraD plays well with othersSaraD plays well with othersSaraD plays well with othersSaraD plays well with othersSaraD plays well with othersSaraD plays well with othersSaraD plays well with others

Device: Sony 650, Basic Kindle 7th generation
I very much enjoy the Harry Dresden series by Jim Butcher. Please ignore the attempted TV series if you ever saw a commercial for it. The books have a darker humor that I quite enjoy and there are about 10 now. I also like Jim Butcher's Codex Alera, which will release book 5 next month. Both series lean to the fantasy side.

R.M. Meluch's Merrimack Series is also one I enjoy. It is to the science fiction side without having quite so much detail about how exactly the hardware actually works. I very much enjoy Davd Weber's Honor Harrington books since I picked up the first one when it was first released because it looked interesting, but some get too technical for me.

David Weber's Bazell books are fantasy and I also find them to have quite the humorous side. As yet I do not have a dedicated reading device so I don't pay as much attention to what is specifically available in e-book form so my apologies if you have trouble finding any of my recommendations.
SaraD is offline   Reply With Quote