View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 11:03 AM   #14
Bookatarian
Zealot
Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookatarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
I have often used my phone's mobile hotspot to connect in hotels. My connection allows for up to 5 computers to join. Yes, you can keep the phone plugged into the outlet while using the wifi hotspot. Paired with an unlimited data plan, this makes a good choice for me while travelling. Check you carrier for coverage, service area and cost...you could subscribe for a month and then cancel after your trip.
Bookatarian is offline   Reply With Quote