View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 01:21 PM   #37
murraypaul
Interested Bystander
murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 4, Kobo One
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Trying too hard to emulate Jobs....yes, very annoying!

I'm sure he's been studying the films and practicing his presentation in front of a test audience...over..and..over...and over....but he needs to be himself, not Jobs...
I really wish they dump the whole CEO-as-showman thing.
And now because Apple do it, other companies are starting as well.
Jobs did it, but Jobs was a showman.
Everyone else should just stop. CEOs are meant to be good at running a business, hire PR staff to run your events. I don't need to see CEOs wearing jeans.
murraypaul is online now   Reply With Quote