View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 03:09 PM   #1
monkeyluis
Banned
monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad "3", Kindle Touch, Kindle Fire, iPhone 4S
Thumbs up iCloud is the key....

http://www.readwriteweb.com/archives...key_to_the.php

Interesting thoughts. I am liking iCloud more & more as it integrates all of my devices. I also recently signed up for iTunes match & that's really nice to have across all of my devices as well. Though google also does this with google music. I've used that service as well & like it, just can't get it on my apple tv or Roku (that I know of.) I think google is the one of the only other viable companies for cloud services. At least at this point.
monkeyluis is offline   Reply With Quote