View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 10:06 PM   #4
Acreo Aeneas
Kobo Aura
Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
I do not believe there is any way to do Annotations nor "clipping".
For that feature, you would need a better point and mark device and a good input keyboard to name and save your stuff.
Maybe if one of the CES show (Jinke) devices gets the Astak name, you will be able to do this.
No way I know of clipping portions of a book with my PP. Don't think it would be possible (or be easy if implemented). Probably wait for a A6 or A9 to get branded for Astak. Then, you'd might have that option available.
Acreo Aeneas is offline   Reply With Quote