View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 05:43 PM   #2
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
I do not think so, Hal!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Hal View Post
A forelorn hope. Do any of the Astak readers allow you to clip out passages from books (either purchased or made by our own fair hands) and copy them to a desktop in text format ? (like the Kindle, not the 10 characters only on the Sony Reader).

Many thanks.
Hello and welcome, Hal.

I work for Astak. I have fielded a ton of questions but I do not know of this feature... to be honest. Maybe some of our other members know a way. This is an extremely smart crowd and they can get our readers to do things we did not even know they could do.

IF we knew more about this we MAY be able to address it with a Firmware Upgrade.
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote