View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 03:34 PM   #15
Madam Broshkina
Manic Do Fuse
Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 500, 505, 350, Kindle 3, DXG, nook, Irex DR800SG, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
I haven't gotten an invite, but the way I read it, its for folk who buy a lot of paper books.......

I believe they are trying to turn paper book readers in to ebook readers!

This seems like a 'win win' situation. If someone truly doesn't like it, they can return it........but very few, I think would do so. Ebook readers can be kinda.........addictive.
The thing of it is if they do not like it they do not have to return it. They probably would not be able to buy books via whispernet but they should be able to sideload books all day long. But I would expect as you say that most people may become addicted to reading on the Kindle and decide to pay for it.
Madam Broshkina is offline   Reply With Quote