View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010, 08:28 AM   #12
Krystian Galaj
Guru
Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Bookeen Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I am running Firefox and it does resize my browser window. Also it wants me to install a Windows Media 11 plugin that I don't want.
I am running firefox as well, and it didn't resize browser window for me. I might have had the plugin already installed. I'm pretty certain the page doesn't have any dangerous content, and the speech is very good.
Krystian Galaj is offline   Reply With Quote