View Single Post
Old 12-01-2006, 12:35 PM   #5
diabloNL
Gadget ForceŽ
diabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with others

Device: Sony PRS-300 + Cybook with funny screen :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayekappy
I just got a reader the other day. I let it charge completely before using it... took about an hour to charge though, but I left it plugged in all night. Anyways, at about 10am I started using the reader unplugged... just a few reads of an e-book or two. When I went to work I started reading comics on it, about 250KB a piece comics, took a little bit between screens switches, definitely more than regular text. The thing is, i'd estimate that 30-35 comic page flips drained 1/4 of the battery!!! It was drained by 6pm! Is that normal, is ist just 7500 page turns for text and just 120 page flips for 250KB Jpegs? Or should I exchange this reader for another one?

Thanks!

Could it be you had a Mp3 song playing in the background?
diabloNL is offline   Reply With Quote