View Single Post
Old 09-14-2023, 12:05 PM   #74
neil_swann80
neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB632 [HD3]
Made a few tweaks to the source to scale pbterm to the screen a little better on newer devices. The top area of the screen was unused and once the text reached the bottom of the screen you'd lose a line or two, with some text wrapping around to the top of the screen.

I also set the HOME key to toggle between portrait and landscape.

From reading through the code I spotted a couple of features I was unaware of that others may also appreciate:

Long press of PREV and NEXT buttons decrease and increase the text size.

Tapping the top-left corner of the screen quickly exits the app.
Attached Files
File Type: zip pbterm.zip (62.2 KB, 28 views)
neil_swann80 is offline   Reply With Quote