View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 09:50 PM   #15104
jgaiser
Omnivorous
jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Fire HD, Kindle 3, KPW1
At the end of December, I picked up a few novels from the Warhammer 40K universe because of the recommendations of a reviewer that I trust.

At the end of the year I finished the first, First and Only by Dan Abnett. A good read and a nice introduction to the universe and the beginning a long series (Gaunt's Ghosts - 13 novels at this time). 4 stars. Two more on my list.

I'll finish the second one, Horus Rising by Dan Abnett later this evening. This one is the start of an 19 novels, 18 short stories and 4 novellas series (Horus Heresy). A complex and well written Military Science Fiction novel. 4 stars. I've got 3 more of these to go.

If you have any interest in Military Science Fiction, you should give these a look. Ebooks only available directly from The Black Library.
jgaiser is offline   Reply With Quote