View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 07:32 PM   #1
avid01
Addict
avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4
Which of the Populare E-Book Stores Allow You to Direct Download the File to Your PC?

That is the question. Maybe I'm old fashioned but if that's important to me, which of the popular e-book stores offer just that?

I'm interested in legal direct downloading the DRM-free file to my PC then to able to read it on whichever 3rd party reader I feel like, or smartphone or PC with whichever software I like.

Thanks.
avid01 is offline   Reply With Quote