View Single Post
Old 06-03-2012, 09:21 AM   #381
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
I've found a problem with the current MobiUnpack. A Mobipocket link is usually given in the source as something like

<a filepos=0000005027 >

I've come across some that also have an id attribute like this

<a id="When" filepos=0004135413 >

MobiUnpack is correctly converting the first into an href <a href="#filepos5027" > and inserting an anchor links <a id="filepos5027" />

Unfortunately, for the second form, although an anchor link is successfully inserted, the original mobipocket link isn't converted into an href.

I'm looking into this now myself, but if anyone has any ideas for a fix, I'd be glad to hear them!
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote